EVOLVING LTE NETWORKS TO POWER THE IoT REVOLUTION
5G World will bring together 1000s of telecom operators, solution providers and IoT specialists, to help evolve networks to achieve the 2020 vision.
Featuring free-to-attend demonstrations, theatres, speaker interviews and product launches, as well eight tracks of exclusive content for premium conference delegates, there are plenty of reasons for the entire LTE/5G community to be part of it.
The FREE EXPO PASS gives you :
Keynote sessions from EE, BT, Korea telecom, Huawei, Turk Telekom and Oracle.
Four open theatres, including the 5G Live Theatre, Here & Now Theatre, Futurist Summit and Public Safety LTE Summit
Three interactive zones, including the 5G Live Demo Zone, Keynote Interview Zone and Innovation Accelerator
5G World App - personalise your agenda, browse the exhibition floor plan.
...plus networking with 1000s of attendees on the show floor!
OR, you can upgrade to the PREMIUM CONFERENCE PASS which gives you:
...everything from an Expo Pass, plus:
Seven insightful conference tracks - Road to 5G; IoT Connect; LTE Service Evolution; Cloud RAN & Virtualisation; HetNet 2020; Spectrum, Security & Roaming; Network Optimisation.
Hear from over 150+ c-suite speakers from Telefonica Europe, Ericsson, Tata Motors, NTT Docomo, VimpelCom, Deutsche Telekom and many more.
Three informative Focus Days (optional) - Antenna Evolution, Next-Gen Signaling, Operator Mindshare.
Full access to the 5G World App - browse the attendee list, send invitations to secure meetings and download conference presentations.
|Register today and receive 10% off your pass, with discount code PARTNER10
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT THE EVENT AND 5G IN OUR EXCLUSIVE CONTENT AREA
|FILL OUT ONE SHORT FORM AND GET ACCESS TO ALL OF THIS!
- Sample Attendee List:See who attended in previous years, and who you could meet by attending this year.
- What will our fully connected future look like? Featuring Ericsson, Toaglas, OpenNet & AsiaInfo
- What services and innovations will become reality in the coming years because of 5G? Featuring Deutsche Telekom, Nokia and Ericsson
- What technologies will form the basis of 5G? Featuring ZTE, Deutsche Telekom, Ericsson, NGMN and Nokia
- Full Conference Programme: Includes agendas for the conference, focus days and exhibition, as well as more detailed event information.
- Investing in LTE – AT&T: Executive Director of AT&T International External Affairs discusses public policies needed to enable a premier network.
- The 4G Network – Vodafone: Head of Networks at Vodafone NL provides a snapshot of their 4G plans.
- 4G for IoT – Orange: Jean-Pierre Casara, Head of 4G Innovation at Orange give us his views on the role 4G will play in the IoT market.