DataCentre Awards Europe is the top regional event covering the UK, EU and CEE for the datacentre and cloud sector.
With some of the biggest movers and shakers in
the industry in attendance last year, can you afford not to be there in
2012? Here are just a few reasons why it’s worth getting your table
• The Awards evening on 13 June provides a
great networking opportunity. Join the celebration and rub shoulders
with the cream of the datacentre industry.
• Check out the competition - the Awards are a
tremendous opportunity to measure where your business sits in relation
to your competitors.
• You can tell a lot about someone by the
company they keep. Just being at the DataCentre Awards says something
about the quality of your thinking.
Submit your entry for an Award today >
This year’s categories are designed to reflect
changes in markets and technologies, but retain their focus on
recognising excellence across the datacentre and cloud sector.
Winners - and those shortlisted - gain
marketing kudos and industry wide recognition.
The categories for the 2012 Awards are -
• European Award for New Datacentre Facility
• European Award for Colocation
• Modular Datacentre Solution
• European Award for Cloud Infrastructure
• European Award for Cloud Services
• European Award for Managed Services Provider
• European Award for Energy Efficiency in DataCentres
• European Award for Data Centre Entrepreneur
• European Award for DataCentre Technology Architect
• CxO Award
• Datacentre Change and Innovation Award.
If you haven’t attended before then don’t miss out again.
Book your table now >
Award Entries must be submitted by 31st March 2012 >
Award Categories and Nominations >
Awards Entry Criteria >
Awards Entry Form >
Judges Panel >
Past Winners >
Venue & Nearby Hotels >
Sponsor this event - Contact us now >
Merchant Taylors’ Hall
30 Threadneedle Street