Over 70% Discount for Operators!
Register NOW to save £360 at the EarlyBird price, quote I56FV/IC!
Dear [*data('1.salutation')|html*] [*data('1.first_name')|html*] [*data('1.surname')|html*]
With less than 6 weeks to go until the Global Messaging World Congress in London, now is the ideal time to secure your place at the earlybird price. Book before the 22nd May 2012 and save up to £360!
Don't forget! Over 70% discount for Operators! Register before the 22nd May and pay only £499 +VAT.
Download the Agenda.
10 reasons you cannot afford to miss Global Messaging World Congress 2012:
- Benefit from the latest information on international trends to plan your strategy
- Fully understand the current and potential threat to your messaging revenues
- Learn from your pears' experience and implement an effective pricing strategy before you lose revenue
- Consider all options and develop a compatitive/co-operative strategy to manage OTT IM growth
- Drive revenues with innovative SMS services
- Maximise the revenue potential of messaging for A2P enterprise services
- Evaluate the potential of RCS to enable innovative IP messaging and determine if you should invest now
- Ensure you are part of a scheme to prevent messaging revenue loss through SPAM and Fraud
- Position yourself to take advantage of opportunities in growth markets
- Save time and money by seeing everyone under one roof and make key contacts to take back to the office
|Hear from over 35 International Messaging Strategy Leaders including:|
||Sirgioo Lee, |
New Business Development Lead, West Africa
||Maarten van Deurzen, |
Manager, Strategy & Pricing Consumer Markets, KPN, Netherlands
Head Voice & Messaging Products, Deutsche Telekom / Chair of RCE (GSMA), Germany
||Jon Spinney, |
Advanced Mobility Solutions Lead,
AT&T Mobility, USA
Principal Product Manager
||Andreas Nicolaou, |
Head of Client Strategy & Creative Solutions, O2 Media, UK
Visit the website
Telephone the Bookings Hotline: +44 (0)20 7017 5506
Email Customer Services at: ITMevents@informa.com
Don't forget to quote your VIP code I56FV/IC
when registering your place!
Have you registered? Don’t forget Operators get a 2/3rds discount! Our registration team is ready to process your group booking now to make the most of the early bird period, which ends on the 22nd of May 2012.
We look forward to meeting you in London.
The Global Messaging World Congress Team